Celeb Weddings: Who Got It Right- and Wrong!
Uncategorized On Aug 07th, 2014 1522 0
All of us love to read about or watch celebrity weddings. Celebrities have the means to get their dream weddings done and they generally do so with expensive, glamorous and lavish weddings. We get inspiration from their weddings for our own. But not all celebrities have their weddings in real classy style even though they have ample wealth to do it. Some celebrity weddings have been really tacky while others have been as perfect as fairytales and movies. Let us take a look at some really good celebrity weddings and some not so great celebrity weddings.
Celebrity weddings that were oh so right!
● Prince William and Kate Middleton: As royal weddings go, the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton was a real classy royal affair. From the decorations to the dresses of the bridesmaids and flower girls, everything spelt class that one associates with royalty. And the bride and groom themselves were dressed so elegantly especially Kate with her simple yet exquisite wedding gown. As royals, they did not go overboard with any aspect of their wedding; it was a truly fabulous one.
● George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin: This newlywed celebrity couple had a truly spectacular wedding in the Venetian canals of Italy. Even though the wedding was a four day affair it was not tedious but grand, glamorous and elegant. It is one celeb wedding that will certainly go down in history as among the very best.
● Ashley Tisdale and Christopher French: Ashley Tisdale and Christopher French is another celebrity couple who had a beautiful and elegant wedding recently. The High School Musical star and her new hubby had a simple but lovely wedding with close family and friends, proving that being a celebrity does not mean you have to have an over glamorous wedding. Tisdale wore a delicate lacy gown with capped sleeves with her hair arranged in a flowery bohemian look that brides everywhere will want to imitate.
Celebrity weddings that went wrong!
● Wayne Rooney and Coleen McLoughlin: Rooney and McLoughlin’s wedding will always be known for being an over the top and way too expensive wedding. The bride’s gown alone cost 130,000 pounds and it was average at best. Surely no one wants to spend that outrageously on a wedding!
● Britney Spears and Jason Alexander: No one can forget the shotgun wedding of Britney Spears and Jason Alexander in Las Vegas. They were barely married for 55 hours and then had their marriage annulled showing that drunken mistake weddings can really stain a celebrity’s reputation. Not a very inspirational wedding for Britney fans.
● Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries: The highly publicised and televised wedding of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries is probably one of the biggest disappointments in celebrity weddings as it mostly seemed like they were just acting out the wedding on screen! It came as no surprise that they got divorced in just 72 days.
This article was provided by http://www.chocolush.co.uk/