Top 7 Thoughtful Wedding Gift Ideas
The Important Extras! On Nov 02nd, 2016 1534 0
A wedding is a huge undertaking and a really exciting time in the lives of those who are getting married. That being said, there are a lot of things that you need to consider when you’re invited to a wedding of any type. How do you know what to get them? Here’s a look at the top 7 thoughtful wedding gifts for the new couple.
- Décor that is meaningful. If you are someone that is trying to really get on their good side, find something that is going to look good in their chateau in Houston (or wherever it may be). You can get a lot of different types of décor that really stands out and looks great in the long run.
- Passport Holders. Are they going on a trip overseas for their honeymoon? Get a set of matching passport holders. Then, they will always know what they are looking for and be able to keep them together much more easily than they could have otherwise. It keeps information safe as well!
- Fun Couples Items (Towels, etc). If you have a new couple, they may be in need of new towels and the like. Consider getting a monogrammed set or taking some time to go ahead and see what else you can get your hands on that is personalized.
- Picture Frames. Who doesn’t want nice picture frames to hold all of the great pictures that they are going to take and get at their wedding? Get them a nice frame to remember the occasion with and they will likely use it for a few of their favorite pictures from this very special day in their lives.
- Money. Some people worry that this is tacky, but if it’s a young couple that is just starting out, they will need all of the help that they can get. Consider writing out a check or giving them some money to make sure that they can get through all of that without a lot of issues.
- Tools for Date Night. Wine glasses, a gift certificate for their favorite restaurant, and a few other things. All married couples know that dates are sometimes difficult to make time or money for, so by giving them everything that they need for a date night, you can encourage them to do so once in awhile.
- 2 Player Games. If they prefer to stay in, there’s no better way to do it than having some 2 player board games on hand. Do some research online and find games that encourage cooperation and you will definitely see that they enjoy that aspect of it.
The point is, you want to get creative. What do you know about the couple and how can you make sure that you get the smiles that you want out of it? Then, you will have a couple steps in that can help you to figure out just what to get them for their wedding.